Monday, May 4, 2009

Muzium Negara

Today is a very boring day….actually today I one people go sunway de..but got some reason so I don’t wan go already…I already three day no see HER…..very miss HER…..miss HER until no mood doing anything……
Until afternoon my sister say her wan to go muzium negara to take the picture to do folio…..actually is feel don’t wan to go de…but nothing to do so I just go only….When go there I see a lot of about the history thing(I know muzium Negara sure is see the history thing de)….go there I take a lot of pic…i see many thing are very attract de…Actually I am first times go to the muzium….haha
Haiz…..Go there also very boring…because i not very interesting of sejarah thing......and another reason is because very miss HER so do anything also no mood any thing....

About 5.45p.m. We all go back home… I feel very happy because tomorrow can see HER already….
I feel happy today....can learn a lot of thing...but go one time can if call me go one more time i will die.....haha

End**

No comments:

Post a Comment