Saturday, May 2, 2009

Suet Yee BIrthday

Yesterday, is my friend Suet Yee birthday…On that day, actually is I need buy the beer de…But I forgot to buy..So call my best friend Kok Khen go to buy..and give him scold. Sorry Kok Khen…and I straight go to Suet Yee house to help her to celebrate her birthday….So I 4.00p.m start to go to her house…
When I reach her house, I am the first person reach to her house…after that, juede also coming already we two people wait de Kok Khen coming…About 6p.m. Kok Khen they all only coming…Suddenly my friend say her forgot to bring the BBQ set coming…then Suet Yee call her bf friend to bring us go to Khen house take the BBQ set and buying something….
About 7.30p.m. all the people are coming already…So we start the birthday party….On that time, I drink a lot of beer…..After this my friend all drink until drunk…only few people no drink de beer…
About 10.30p.m. Suet Yee cut the cakei and I take de mike sing three language happy birthday song to her(sorry my friend I know my voice unpleasant to hear)…and about 11p.m. all start goes back home already….i about 11.20p.m. also go back home already….
When I reach home and I sms to let HER know I drink a lot beer already…and HER call me don’t wan drink some many beer…..So I will hear her de..i promise HER next time I don’t wan drink so many beer already…… I very love you de…I hope Her don’t wan angry me drink some many beer and know wat reason I drink so many beer….sorry don’t wan angry me ah…….

End**

No comments:

Post a Comment